Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have been thinking a lot about the theory of relativity

I find it strange that time can be out of sync for 2 people, I learned this recently. Now I have seriously started to think about how empty atoms seem to be. Don't you think its strange that if you put a clock on a aeroplane and fly it around the world, the clock will display a different time to an identically synched clock, when back on land.

Also isnt it proven that certain sub atomic particles seperated seem to be still together over large distances. As in you do something to one and the other mimics it.

I am starting to put together these interesting facts in my mind and am trying to form some sort of a picture of whats really there. Its like trying to see the person by examining the persons shadow only. It will probably never happen but thank god for imagination, I could imagine the correct thing by chance.

No comments: